email@example.com, +7 960 2793177 (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)
OUR SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
Dear Colleagues and Partners!
The Saint-Petersburg Public Aquarium and Eurasian Regional Association of Zoos and Aquariums (EARAZA) invite you to participate in 3rd International Conference "Public Aquarium in The Modern World". It will take place on May 23 to 25, 2018, in the Saint-Petersburg Public Aquarium and International Business Centre Neptun.
The main purpose of the Conference is to bring together experts in the maintenance and construction of public aquariums, to exchange experience and business relations in design, construction and other aspects of maintenance of public aquarium complexes.
The Conference program:
• Aquatic organisms in Aquariums. Species composition, increasing collection’s attractiveness for visitors, husbandry, culture and replenishment of collections. Transportation of the hydrobionts.
• Life Support Systems (LSS). Principle approaches to LSS development for different species of hydrobionts (animals and plants), innovative technological decisions. Water preparation. Operational experience under current conditions. Hydrochemistry. Control of specified water parameters. Methods, protocols and procedures in use. Automatic test and control systems.
• Veterinary. Quarantine. Diseases of aquatic vertebrates in captive husbandry. Actual methods of diagnosis and treatment. Veterinary Pharmacology.
• Marine mammals in public aquariums. Husbandry, veterinary management, training. NEW!
• Economic aspects in public aquarium maintenance. Operating expenses in operation of a public aquarium. Role of advertising in marketing.
• Modern approaches to designing and building aquariums. Entertainment centers as a perspective in aquarium development (including design and construction of new aquariums, zoning, exposition area arrangement, decoration technics of dry zones and area inside the aquariums). Multimedia and interactive technologies of different types.
• Work with visitors. Educational and other programs to attract different categories of visitor population. Interactive technologies in exposition area arrangement.
• Round tables:
o Yunchis O. Special aspects of ichthyopathological work organization in public aquariums.
o Telegin A. Special aspects of diving service in public aquariums.
o Labutov O. Modern trends in development of biotope aquarium industry.
• Exhibition (specialized equipment)
• Visiting of Saint Petersburg Public Aquarium: behind the scenes tour of engineering and quarantine zones.
• Within the framework of the Conference will be organized the Workshop "ZIMS monitoring system and database: use features in Zoos and Aquariums" (May 21-22, 2018).
• Additionally entertainment program: Guided tours around Saint-Petersburg and famous suburbs, if desired, for additional fee.
During the conference we are looking forward to working with leading experts in the design, building and maintenance of public aquarium complexes, life support systems and veterinary, such as: Andy Aiken, Mark Smith, Heiko Bleher, Oleg Yunchis.
Detailed information about the Conference program can be found on the Conference website: www.pamw-conference.com
You are welcome to register through the Conference website.
In case of any question (including registration problem), please call or email to the Conference Service Agency "Monomax PCO" (professional organizer of congresses and conferences, member of International Association of professional business organizers) by the phone: +7 960 2793177 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org