World Travel Awards: the most beautiful city in Europe.
• Cultural capital of Russia
• Part of UNESCO World Heritage
• Home of Russian Intelligentsia
• Home of Russian soul
• North Venice
• Important phone numbers
1. Telephone code of the city: +7 (812) Emergencies: Emergency Control Ministry - 01, Police - 02, 2. Ambulance - 03, for mobile phones - 112.
Tourist helpline, city information center: +7 (812) 30 30 555.
1. Metro (58 stations). Working hours from 5:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Price fare - 45 rubles.
Metro map can be viewed here.
Ground public transport operates from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
2. Buses, trams and trolleybuses. Price for the ticket for 1 person - 40 rubles.
3. Commuter trains.
We strongly recommend do not use private driver's cars!
Taxi Pulkovo counters are located at Arrivals hall on the first floor of the Terminal. Please do not use an illegal taxi and drivers which are standing next to the exit!
There are many taxi services are available in city (Uber, Yandex taxi, TaksovichkoF and etc.)
You may also reserve (paid in addition) personal transfer from the airport. Please contact project manager to get more details by email firstname.lastname@example.org