• Participants should submit an abstract only in English for consideration by the Organizing Committee.
Please, be informed: abstract submission deadline is extended until May 15, 2020
Oral Presentation duration will be 15 min. + 5 min. for discussion.
• Abstract text should not exceed one page than 240 words (not including title and authors).
• Line spacing: single.
• Without figures, graphs and tables.
• In your Personal area please press the button "Abstract Submission".
• Select type of presentation and section.
• Fill in abstract title.
• Fill in corresponding email.
• Fill in the family name and initials of the author.
• Indicate the author’s organizations.
• Press the "Add" button and repeat the same procedure to add authors.
• Abstract can be uploaded in (RTF) and Microsoft Word (DOC) formats only.
• File size limit is 1 Mb.
For all questions: email@example.com