Abstract submission for oral presentation is closed!
There is still a possibility to take part in the poster session (please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org).
• Participants should submit an abstract only in English for consideration by the Organizing Committee.
Abstract submission deadline extended until April 15, 2018.
Oral Presentation duration will be 15 min. + 5 min. for discussion.
• Abstract text should not exceed one page than 240 words (not including title and authors).
• Title of abstracts should not includes any points, max. 15 words.
• Abstract text font size - Times New Roman, size 12.
• Margins: top, bottom - 1 cm., left - 2 cm., right - 1.5 cm.
• Indentation (Tab button in Word) is requested for each new paragraph.
• Line spacing: single.
• Without figures, graphs and tables.
• Please register on the official website of the conference (section "Online registration"). After that you will get login and password from your personal area.
• In your personal area please press the button "Abstract Submission".
• Select type of presentation and section.
• Please enter abstract title.
• Then fill in corresponding email.
• Please enter the family name and initials of the author.
• Do not forget to tick the presenting author otherwise "Submitting authors" section is not completed.
• Indicate the author’s organizations.
• Press the "Add" button and repeat the same procedure to add authors.
• Press the button "Next" and you will get to the section "Abstract text uploading".
• Before loading abstract file please make sure that selected file is closed.
• Abstract can be uploaded in (RTF) and Microsoft Word (DOC) formats only.
• File size limit is 1 Mb.
• Abstract text must contain only text, i.e. without title and authors information.
- Abstract title will be generated automatically.
- Press the button "Upload".
- NOTE: Please check your abstract corresponding to the submitting terms. If everything is ok, please press "Submit" button.
For all questions: email@example.com