Most of the foreign participants need a visa to enter the Russian Federation. Some of the foreign participants can enter to Russia without visa when the purpose of visit is TOURISM. Please follow the link to find detailed information http://www.saint-petersburg.com/russian-visa/visa-free-travel/
Conference Service Agency Monomax PCO provides participants with visa support papers only for the dates of the Conference +/- a few days, but not more than 14 days in total. Deadline for visa support request is April 18, 2018.
The price of the visa invitation is 600 RUB.
Step by step instruction:
• Register online.
• Book hotel accommodation through the system and pay for it OR book it individually and send to us the hotel booking confirmation.
• Go to the "Visa support" section in the personal area and fill in the data required.
Please indicate the data exactly as it is written in your passport.
If your accompanying person also needs visa support documents, he/she should also be registered online.
• In case of the the original (hard copy) visa support documents you should pay for the invitation voucher delivery (express mail expenses) through the online registration.
Please note, that price depends on the country of destination. Please provide us with the postal address where you'd like the documents to be delivered and your mobile phone number.
• Important guidelines to proper filling in your visa application will be sent to you together with your invitation.
• When you get the invitation letter, please, check the information carefully.
In case of any mistakes please contact us.
• In order to obtain the visa your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the proposed date.
• According to the Russian Federation migration law concerning registration procedure of foreign citizens on the territory of Russian Federation hotels take all responsibilities for fulfilling this statement; that's why hotels take registration fee (nearly 5-10 EUR per person) that is to be paid by the guest directly to the hotel cash desk upon arrival.